Cora enjoyed watching the duckies at Clague Road Park in Westlake.
Here I am trying to hold back Cora from walking closer to the duckies. Now that she can walk she wanted to follow them, but they didn't want her too close. I guess no matter what size you are, the ducks get scared of you. Also, it was downhill where the ducks were, so in fact I was saving her from tripping and rolling down the hill, like Jill in Jack and Jill.
Here I am trying to hold back Cora from walking closer to the duckies. Now that she can walk she wanted to follow them, but they didn't want her too close. I guess no matter what size you are, the ducks get scared of you. Also, it was downhill where the ducks were, so in fact I was saving her from tripping and rolling down the hill, like Jill in Jack and Jill.
Although we eventually did make it down the tiny hill, I just didn't want to scare the ducks too quickly. But most of the ducks moved out of the way being frightened of us, of course, even though we waited a bit before moving forward. We also had to watch out for little duckie landmines, to put it a nice way.

Cora was amazed at the ducks at first. Then eventually she was amazed that there was more space for her to explore and walk around and duckies, sadly then become second thought in her mind.
As everyone knows once you walk down the hill, you must walk back up it. Gladly, I was happy this was a tiny hill to walk back up with her.

And lastly as I stated in the title One Big Fish. The murky water may not show it properly, but up close, as close as one can get, this fish is HUGE! Remember this picture was taken at least a couple feet away from above the fish. And for a while now, that I personally have gone to the lake(which hasn't been in a while) there have always been huge fish in the lake. This day there were four big fish. Some orange, others with black stripes, and others that had orange and black spots but looked mostly white. This fishy was lucky to have his/her picture taken, as she/he came out just as we were about to leave and I took a quick shot of him/her. 

No comments:
Post a Comment